The Wolves Mentoring Program matches current students with UWG alumni and faculty/staff to create a mutually beneficial relationship focused on student success. Our digital platform provides alumni with a convenient way to invest in a student's future.
STUDENTS and NEW GRADUATES, you are invited to join the Wolves Mentoring Program to:
- Select your UWG alumni mentor
- Learn about being a successful student
- Explore your major and career opportunities
- Enhance your communication skills
- Make professional connections
- Participate in exclusive mentoring events
Mentee registration for the 2023-2024 academic year is open July 15 - February 15, 2024.
ALUMNI and FACULTY/STAFF, you are invited to join the program as mentors! As a mentor, you will have the opportunity to:
- Invest in a current UWG student
- Share your knowledge and expertise in your career field
- Help a student to be successful at UWG
- Enhance your mentoring and leadership skills
- Participate in exclusive on-campus and virtual mentoring and networking events
Mentor registration for the 2023-2024 academic year is open June 1 - February 15, 2024.
If you were a mentor during 2022-2023, please contact email@example.com to have your profile moved into the new session.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Sign up to create a profile.
Current students participate as mentees. Alumni and faculty/staff participate as mentors. Recent graduates may participate as either a mentee or mentor depending on their goals.
- Mentees search for a mentor based on a variety of factors that are important to them, including major, career field, or participation in various university activities.
- Mentees request a mentor, and mentors view and accept (or decline) requests to match.
- Mentoring pairs connect throughout the academic year! The program offers guided conversation starters called milestones to help mentors and mentees get the most out of their mentoring relationship.
QUESTIONS? Contact the UWG Alumni & Constituent Engagement team at firstname.lastname@example.org.